Recipe for Homemade Vegan Meal for Dogs
If your dog enjoys vegan foods, then they might enjoy this vegan meal.
With a few of nature’s best products as ingredients, this vegan dish can afford your pup a healthy alternative meal to their kibble routine.
1 large sweet potato
1 cup cooked peas
1 1/3 cup water
2/3 cups uncooked quinoa
1 banana, sliced
• Baking sheet
• Aluminum foil
• Fork or small knife
• Stockpot with cover
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Line baking sheet with tin foil
- Pierce the sweet potato with a small knife or fork
- Put the sweet potatoes on the baking sheet
- Place the baking sheet with potatoes in the oven and bake for one hour
- Cook the quinoa in the pot and add the water:
- Bring quinoa and water mixture to a boil in stockpot; then lower the temperature; cover the pot and simmer the contents for about 15 minutes
- After the hour, remove the potatoes from the oven to cool
- Chop the sweet potatoes into small pieces when cooled
- 10. Combine quinoa, sweet potatoes, peas, and banana into one pot
When the meal is completely cooled, serve the contents to your pup and watch them enjoy it.
Prior to making or serving your dog any homemade or new foods, be sure to confer with your vegetarian to ensure the safety of your pet.